When it comes to search engine optimisation, visibility is key. After all, a search engine can’t present information that it can’t see. But have you ever stopped to consider what it can hear?
Voice search is a new emerging technology that’s rapidly growing in popularity. If your business isn’t voice search compatible, you’re quite literally invisible to voice searchers.
Here are five of the most important elements in building a voice-search compatible page:
- SPEED - Page loading speed is perhaps the most critical factor in voice search. The faster your page loads, the better the performance and user experience.
- SECURITY - If your site isn’t secure, all of your efforts will be wasted. A non-secure site will negatively impact all SEO.
- SEAMLESS - A voice search compatible page quickly delivers relevant content to the specific device being used by the consumer.
- SCHEMA - Schema is the coding language created by Google in collaboration with Bing and Yahoo. This is what helps make websites voice search compatible.
- SYNCHRONISE - Having accurate business listing information that is consistent across sites with domain authority improves SEO.
Is your business ready to listen? To learn more about voice search compatibility software and how to implement voice search into your marketing plan, contact us today.